We help clean communal areas in apartments, hostels, university accommodation, housing of multiple occupancy (HMO), and shared homes. We ensure thorough cleaning, polishing, and sanitization of communal areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, toilets, communal lounge, hallways, internal windows, frames, and sills walls, skirting boards, stairways and landing, entrances, mirrors, lift doors, handrails, doors, carpets, and bin areas.
From multi tenanted office buildings to residential blocks of flats and sheltered housing schemes, Sparkplus Services provide a total communal cleaning solution. We believe each client is unique and we are happy to develop a high quality and hygienic cleaning programme to meet your cleaning requirements at affordable prices.
Our specialist teams will come into the home to clean, disinfect, dust, vacuum and polish the communal living spaces, including but not limited to:
- Reception areas
- Main and alternative entrances
- Offices and staff rooms
- Lift areas
- Stairs, landing, and hallways
- Kitchen, dining, and common rooms
- Toilets, bathrooms, and washrooms
- Waste areas
- Public thoroughfares
- Garden maintenance
Benefits of Our Communal Cleaning Programme
- Keeping your property always looking clean, fresh and hygienic is a major part of being a property manager.
- A presentable property will draw in potential clients, visitors and new customers to itself.
- A proper communal cleaning shows you value your residents and keep the highest level of cleanliness and care possible on your property.
- Having clean cut grass and properly maintained flower beds are key to leaving a long, lasting first impression on your residents as well as visitors and new customers.
- Our experienced cleaning teams are motivated by happy customers and the opportunity to create a clean and hygienic environment that meet your schedule and budget, while exceeding your expectations.