If you operate an auto dealership, you may understand the imperativeness of having a great looking showroom. You cannot look forward to a potential customer to fall in love with their next automobile if it is in a room with scuffed up floors and dirty windows. You would prefer to display your vehicles at their best, making sure that they are exhibited in the best possible environment.
Sparkplus works with auto dealers to ensure their car showroom cleaning sends the right message at all times.
Is your showroom sparkle clean, hygienic and odour free?
Show that you care about the customers
Show that you care about your staff
Improve your walk-in traffic
Enhance the appearance of your vehicles
Our auto dealership and showroom cleaning services include but not limited to:
- General cleaning – offices, lobbies, waiting areas, and the parts and service department
- Special attention to showroom floors
- Streak-free washing of display windows
- Hardwood floor maintenance
- Auto scrubbing of service drop-off, service bays and body shop floors
- Office and cubicle cleaning including phones and exposed surface disinfection
- Shampooing carpets using various techniques
- Commercial cleaning and disinfecting of toilets and washrooms
- Provisioning of all general toilet and washroom supplies
- Dusting sales racks and displays
- Upholstery cleaning
- Parts and service department cleaning and removal of hazardous chemicals
- Recycling services for office materials and unneeded auto parts
- Parking lot sweeping and power washing
- Special event clean-up
The critical elements that Sparkplus addresses for your floor care ensure that:
- The tasks performed are specific to floor type.
- The frequency of the tasks performed is appropriate to the traffic and floor type.
- The training received for each specific task is integrated into the process of floor care.
- The tools used to perform tasks are state-of-the-art and in perfect working order.
- The chemicals used (as applicable to a particular task) to perform tasks are the best for the floor type.
- The time to perform tasks is sufficient.
All of these elements combine to ensure that your floors create the best setting for your automotive products.
The positive first impression created promotes not only a good workplace environment but also a good feeling for all customers who enter your doors.
Our Pride is in the Details
- Dusting flat surfaces – windowsills, baseboards, kickboards under counters
- Removing cobwebs
- Wiping high touch surfaces – door handles and light switches
- Sanitizing computer equipment, telephones, and accessories
- Wiping cabinets, countertops and appliances.