The Deposit Protection Scheme confirms more than half of deposit disputes (56%) are the result of insufficient cleaning. This makes it the most common cause for deposit disputes, while inflicted damage comes second at 43% and redecoration third at 30%.
Notwithstanding the statistics, tenancy disputes as a result of insufficient cleaning are the easiest to mitigate if Sparkplus is contacted to perform your end of tenancy cleaning session before the final inspection.
At Sparkplus, we believe moving out of a house should be stress free and not expensive that is why we offer flexible package tailored to meet your requirement from deep cleaning of the house inclusive of all electrical appliances, light cleaning, carpeting cleaning to oven, hob and extractor cleaning.
We are proud to say we work closely with numerous estate agents, private landlords, tenants and property developer due to our affordability, professionalism and expertise in end of tenancy cleaning.
We are happy to collect and return the key and also help with the inventory checklist.
The inventory reports are the most important pieces of evidence for resolving a dispute. You want your end of tenancy cleaning done right before the move out inventory, as to record the property in the cleanest state. The two inventory checks – when you move in and out – will benchmark the condition of the property. This is the most reliable evidence for how tenants have affected the property’s condition during their occupation. The only way to make sure the deposit is returned in full is if the two inventories are identical, or the latter one is better.
Why hire us for your end of tenancy cleaning?
- We are renowned in the cleaning industry for providing great customer experience and well formulated prices.
- We can work around short notice bookings to provide real-time availability.
- We supply vetted employees and insured end of tenancy cleaning services covering thorough cleaning lists that include more items in the property than you can think of.
- We are ready to work with any provided checklist by the landlord or letting agents.
- In addition to the traditional cleaning offerings, we offer specialist oven, hob and extractor cleaning as integral parts of our end of tenancy cleaning programmes. Keeping your oven, hob and extractor in an immaculate and hygienic conditions is key to passing the final inspection.
- We allow for at least 24 hour guarantee for hygiene for you to hold down the final inspection, before the property starts to naturally accumulate dust and dirt.
- We are reputable for a high quality end of tenancy cleaning services. Most of our cleaning orders come through referrals from landlords and tenants alike.
- Our end of tenancy cleaning would endure through the final inspection because it is not necessarily based on time, but size and contents of the property. Our Cleaning operatives would clean everything and anything until it is perfectly clean to make sure you could get your check-out deposit refund with your end of tenancy service as you exit the property.
- We would provide all the required tools, cleaning solutions and machines required for the job and do our utmost best to ensure your property is free of:
- Hair and Fur
- Dirt, Dust and Stains
- Grime, Grease, Fingermarks, Smudges and Spills
- Limescale and Surface rust
- Hard debris, Food deposits and Leftovers.
Our end of tenancy cleaning services can be tailored to meet your specific cleaning requirements, schedule and budget. Our standard moving-home cleaning programme will cover:
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside all cupboards, drawers, and shelves. Remove all old food stuff, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from oven, hobs, and extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters to remove any built-up grime.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out to remove any built-up grime.
- Clean exterior and underside of all appliances and utensils including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Replaced bin bags.
- Wipe down surfaces to remove any stains, including (but not limited to) sink, bath, toilet, tiles and mirrors.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings and drains to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised.
All Interior Rooms
- Dusting and cleaning throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, electrical sockets, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors and frames, fire surround and radiators.
- Dust and walls and ceiling free of stains and cobwebs.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuumed. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows, frames, and sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Cabinets, drawers, shelves, cupboards, coffee tables, and TV stands to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.), sanitised and polished.
- Telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Living room rug to be vacuumed and cleaned.
- Staircase, landing, and hallways to be vacuumed and cleaned.
- Wipe walls free of stains, cobwebs and dust.
- All bedroom furniture and storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Windows and sills will be cleaned and polished.
- Carpet and curtains to be vacuumed and cleaned.